In the past two or three years illustration has become a hot commodity in design. And for good reason. It creates visual interest and can pique a user’s attention pretty well when used.
1) This piece by Anthony Miller for Brass Hand’s homepage is a pretty good and cool example of the minimal look of illustration in UX design work.
2) This piece by Selecto on Dribbble is also a really great example of illustration and UX design complementing one another.
3) Sweet Ice Cream by Outcrowd.
4) Environment Protection Community Website by Tunik
5) Hiring Artists Website Design by Tubik
6) Product Management Landing By Muhammad Aseif