Tribu is looking for a Graphic Designer with a specialized expertise in Brand Development. This position contains a large potential for professional growth-opportunities within the company. Please note, this is not intended to be an entry-level role. Candidates with past experience in a related role or comparable field are highly encouraged to apply.
A portfolio showcasing your past design work is required for a candidate’s application to be considered complete. While previous and related work experience is strongly desired, prior experience requirements may be waived for extraordinary work portfolio submissions.
Duties & Requirements:
- A deep understanding of brands, particularly their visual components, and the ability to create inspired brands for a variety of clientele and industries.
- Great conceptual skills. Have a love for being at the root of fostering ideas and bringing them to life.
- Able to execute multiple design and illustration styles.
- Able to confidently lead a presentation and guide clients through an argument or strategy.
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Strong interpersonal skills – Have a desire to work closely with clients and build long-lasting relationships.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish a thorough understanding of a client’s needs and objectives and effectively communicate this to other Tribe members.
- Display a strong sense of leadership skills and ability to work as part of the Tribe – working closely with strategists and other designers to develop solutions that align with client needs.
- Understanding of best practices when it comes to branding, designing for print and designing for digital platforms.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Prior management experience preferred, but not required.
Benefits & Tribe Culture:
- This position is salaried and full-time.
- Eligible to receive all company benefits and future benefits, including healthcare coverage through Humana (PPO), paid vacation days, and an upcoming retirement savings option with company match planned to be available in 2018.
- Tribe culture is laid back and fun. We tell jokes around here, we collaborate constantly, and we celebrate wins (of which there are plenty).
- Challenging, inspiring and non-stop design work.
- The daily joy of working with a tribe of people that are hungry, humble, and smart – we cater to high performers.