The American Advertising Awards, otherwise known as The ADDY’s, is always one of our favorite nights of the year. It’s the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year. It’s a brilliant opportunity for San Antonio’s marketing and advertising industry to come together and celebrate each other’s hard work.
This year’s event was held at the McNay Art Museum, and it was truly a wonderful evening. We were greeted by the most beautiful pink sunset, enjoyed dinner and drinks with our peers, and left with a total of 11 ADDY’s! Our wins are listed below:
- Online/Interactive Campaign – San Antonio Celebrates 300 Years
- SEED Logo – Half Moon Power Yoga
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Texas Folklife Festival 2018
- Logo Design – Beer N’ All
- Logo Design – San Antonio Auto Show
- Logo Design – Texas Folklife Festival 2018
- Consumer Website – Devils River Whiskey
- Public Transit Ad (Truck Wraps) – Devils River Whiskey
- Integrated Branded Content Campaign – Devils River Whiskey
- Consumer Website – Beer’N’All
- Integrated Brand Identity Campaign – Beer N’ All
We feel incredibly honored and grateful to have been awarded 11 ADDY’s, and we would like to give a special shoutout to our wonderful Tribe partners and friends who support and believe in us every day – we couldn’t have done it without you.
If you see an opportunity to partner up, be sure to reach out! Let’s win some ADDY’s in 2020!
Like our work?
Contact us and let us make your project shine!